2010年12月9日星期四

Over the next replica watch gift couple of days

After hours of exploring uncharted coast and crossing sketchy cobble stone rivers, we stumbled across a few really fun A-frame peaks. Over the next replica watch gift couple of days, we continued our quest for swell, and although we never really got anything over chest high, we were happy to be surfing in Haiti.--Kahana KalamaThe surfer and social activist Kahana Kalama is the star of the award-winning documentary Gum for My Boat: Surfing in Bangladesh, directed by Russell Brownley. He, Brownley, Matt Beacham, Art Brewer, and Shayne and Shannon McIntyre are traveling to Haiti as part of a surf-and-serve documentary film project.

Im a big believer in using gear for new purposes (i.e., something for which it wasnt originally intended). With that in mind, I took two pieces of cycling apparel and have been logging my running miles in them for the past few weeks. I must say, theyve Replica Audemars Piguet watches adapted well. Heres the lowdown: SmartWool Womens Cottonwood Jersey--Youre probably thinking: Why would someone run in wool when the temps are rising? The truth--at least as I found it to be while testing this shirt--is that in a desert climate like Santa Fe, the site of Outsides HQ, spring and early summer bring on a wide range of temps and some serious wind. Ive worn the Cottonwood Jersey in cool and hot temps, and I never really felt uncomfortable.

During my early morning runs, when the temps were in the 50s or 60s, the wool gave me warmth, and when I ran during the heat of the day, with temps in the 80s or so, the shirt proved to be highly breathable. Its a loose cut, which subtly skims your figure, and the raglan sleeves are good for broad shoulders. It also has a 1/4 zip, side seams, and mesh Replica Chopard watches panels in the armpits, which are all great for temperature control. A zip pocket on the left side has just enough room to stash your keys or whatever little other odds and ends you need to take on your run. $95; smartwool SmartWool Arm Warmer--I wore these with the Cottonwood Jersey, and they make a great combo for both style and performance. I donned the black arm warmers, which have a pattern of thin, colorful stripes, for a nice contrast against the blue/gray of the jersey I wore.